Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Festool Tracksaw

"Upscale" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 02:30:15 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"
Are you planning to put this in your friend's garage, or in your
apartment?

Apartment, my living room to be exact. It would be nice if I had a
spare room that I could dedicate to woodworking, but it's not to be.
The biggest problem will be dust of course. I've got a balcony, so I
might consider using that for the occasional plywood cut. Today
actually, I'll be going down to order a Festool Domino and CT22 dust
collector so, I'll see how satisfied I am with it collecting dust
inside and then consider other possibilities.

And you'll be gl### reporting back later, right! Have fun.