Tim Carver

Default Grizzly Cust Service Kudos

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 17:38:06 -0500, Gerald Ross
wrote:

My 14" bandsaw motor died in less than a week. They took my credit card
number and shipped me a new one. It arrived in 3 or 4 days, I changed
them out and shipped the old one back in the same box with the included
label. They never charged the account, but I had to pay the return
shipping. It would have been a nice touch for them to pay the return
shipping, since it was a defective motor and not my fault.

You should have asked them to credit your shipping charges, they
did this for me. My guess is, it isn't too late. Call them and
make your case politely for why they should credit your shipping,
and I'll bet they'll do it.

Tim Carver