Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default mounting a ceiling air filter

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:36:44 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 6/22/2010 8:13 AM, Leon wrote:
wrote in message

That said, sanding dust is no longer a problem with two Festool sanders
and, Festool CT22e Dust Extractor.

Now that you are actually using those sanders it should be easier to
remember that you have "2" of them. ;~)

LOL ... yep, was so excited using the TS75 plunge saw for making
everything but gumbo, that, even though it was duly reflected in my
official shop tool inventory, I'd plumb forgot about buying the RTS 400
EQ back in December ... until I discovered that "extra" systainer the
other day??!

It be Christmas deja vu, all over again, in June ...

Good thing, cause I really needed it at the time.

Now, I really see an overpowering need for the DTS 400 also, to complete
the threeO ... don't care to ever own/use another make sander.

Just brought my first Rotex sander and the CT22 home. Looking forward
to not having to wear the dual cartridge mask while sanding.
Unfortunately the plunge saw was back ordered. I've got a Laguna
sliding table and it still looks easier to cut sheet goods with the
plunge saw then trying to muscle 3/4" plywood around.

Mike M