Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Abby Sunderland - Uh oh...

On Jun 24, 12:09*pm, Jack Stein wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 23, 12:12 pm, Jack Stein wrote:

More homophobic tripe... *WE have already established you're a
homophobic sexist, no need to carry on and on about it.

You figure, like the rest of your red-neck cohorts, that if you repeat
a lie often enough, it will become true, eh?

Are you saying your homophobic statements I quoted and you omitted are
lies? *Here, let me give you an example:

I gave YOU that example, you dumb ****.
And if that example of mine does not sound gay to you, then I am not
even going to camp on the same campground as you.

* "Oh, and btw, when I see a 250 burly guy flip his wrist whilst
* exclaiming "Ooooo how abtholutely Fabuuuulouth!!" whilst fondling a
* pink feather boa....I think that he sounds gay. A simple observation.."

Now go and play with your feather boa collection.