Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Anyone have/seen the FWW 1975-2009 Archive DVD-ROM?

On 6/24/2010 10:05 PM, Lobby Dosser wrote:

Is that $35 the price for online only? Do you also have to buy a hard
copy subscription? I can't seem to find the price without going through
some hoops and I'd rather not jump. Just looking at the site again, I'm
thinking it might be worth more than buying an issue now and then.

I have an online subscription only, although I buy the occasional
magazine on the newsstand.

However, I just looked and I can read what appears to be all the
articles in the July/August 2010 issue online, from the online member
page. Furthermore, each can be downloaded in pdf format to your local
storage drive.

IMO, there is a world of information available on finewoodworking.com
for $3/month that is just too good to pass up at that price.

It is a readily available resource ... like that Fein MultiMaster, you
don't use it everyday, but when you're in need of the tool/information
it saves time and money.

As always, YMMV ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net