Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Anyone have/seen the FWW 1975-2009 Archive DVD-ROM?

"Swingman" wrote in message

Understand Steve's rant, but even now that it's gone up to circa $35/year,
I've personally found it well worth the price when needing info quickly,
or even some fresh perspective on solving a problem, and I can generally
pick and choose the topics and pdf files that I'm interested in and not
bother with those I'm not ... besides, it's a business expense for me.

AAMOF, recently a pdf compendium of many past articles on built-in's was
particularly worth the $3/month price of admission for my purposes.

Is that $35 the price for online only? Do you also have to buy a hard copy
subscription? I can't seem to find the price without going through some
hoops and I'd rather not jump. Just looking at the site again, I'm thinking
it might be worth more than buying an issue now and then.