Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default engine power unit

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:15:27 -0700 (PDT), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

On Jun 29, 1:11*pm, Brian Lawson wrote:
Or make the engine drive a hydraulic pump, and put hydraulic motors on
each driven device. *I suspect that they each want different speeds.
It would also give you a "fourth" device, so to speak, that might have
some other good applications from time to time.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

You must have an exceptionally good source for free hydraulic parts.
Have you priced even a short replacement hose?

jsw

Princess Auto. And lots of stuff is available if you hit the right
auction.

How many "hoses" did you figure? I thought just two, and a pair of
QuickConnects on each motor.

Brian