Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Am I being 'el-cheapo'? (metal related)

On 2010-06-29, Wes wrote:

You have tools. You need to justify having them. Did you have better things to do?

Now if you are a rich investment banker that could just buy a gross of baskets with what
you tip your masseuse, I'd still tell you to use your tools, obviously you need
diversions.

What better way to justify having welders, than welding a garden
accessory. I have put in a bunch of welded stuff into the garden,
partly for utility reasons, and partly to prove usefulness of welding.

I love using my many tools, it proves I am not a tool collector but a tool user.

If I was still married, I'd be able to say, "See honey, I really needed this tool, look
what I did with it".

Wes