Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wiring a single phase electric panel.

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:47:45 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 02:38:07 GMT,
(Doug Miller)
wrote:

In single phase 220? Two grounds? Which was which?

You're not making sense, Goober. The NEC mandates that green can be used
*only* for grounding conductors. It also mandates that bare can be used *only*

for grounding conductors. So your claim to have seen "green and bare" in "most

industrial applications" means you're claiming that most industrial
applications have two grounds.

I call "bull****".

NEC mandates....Dougie...3/4 of the machine shops in the US have no clue
who or what the NEC is.

I can readily believe that 3/4 of the places *you* are familiar with have no
clue...

Tsk tsk Dougie...did I call you a cock sucker, or a shaved legged fagboi
or something?

If so, I retract it. So get that hair out of your ass and try to be a
bit more civil. Obviously we work in different aspects of the same
industry, so lets leave the buffoonish commentary and hostility in the
lunch pail, ok?

Gunner

Gunner Asch