Dan

Default Dust Collection

On Fri 02 Jan 2004 11:07:09p, "James D Kountz"
wrote in :

You're right about the shipping, I never considered that I guess
because Im close enough to just go pick it up.

I envy that. :-)

Im as curious as you
and the rest are however about how Dr. Deb is measuring CFM's. If Bill
is right about the 50% rating then Dr. Debs actually started out as an
800, went through the mods and then ended up as a 600 right?

I figure it started at about 800, dropped when it got the new bag, and
increased when it got the second one. I like the 45 CFM/sqr ft constant, it
seems plausible for getting a ball park figure. Maybe a little more when
new, a little less when caked, but at least it's a place to start. I also
believe Steve Knight when he says it's probably not even close to 1200,
but even if you got it back up around 800 with felt bags... oh, you were
joking. Never mind. :-)