Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default McChrystal fired

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 04:41:44 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Jun 27, 2:26*am, Don Foreman wrote:

In retrospect, my response seems a bit brusque and dismissive. *I
didn't intend that, Dan. *

Some things aren't quite the same in the military as they are in a
business or corporate setting. *

I did not take it as dismissive or brusque. Just the viewpoint of
someone who was an officer. I was a enlisted man in the Navy on
Destroyers. Probably a big difference between Army and Navy, and
another big difference between large ships and destroyers.

I still think the general public will see it as a decision based on
appearance rather than substance.

Dan

Indeed it will. And the returning military troops already had a bad
taste in their mouths over the Commander in Chief..this is going to
leave a very very bad taste, that will likely show in 2012...or before.

Gunner

Gunner Asch