Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Hillary Clinton as Barack Obama's vice president in 2012?

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:38:29 -0400, Wes
wrote the following:

edspyhill01 wrote:

I don't think we have to neutalize Sarah Palin. She is neutralizing
herself.

She is a decoy. I can tell you that because you won't believe it.

I like the gal, but hope you're right about her decoy status. I love
the way she lights up those libs, don't you?

I sure do, she can get them frothing at the bit in seconds. Meanwhile others assess their
chances and get some relief from the DNC controlled mainstream media destruction machine.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller