Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cast iron table, did I just get screwed?

Gunner Asch on Sat, 26 Jun 2010 17:33:15 -0700
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 16:56:18 -0400, Wes
wrote:

If you handload, you can get 100 rds for $25, if shooting good quality
jacketed, half that if you buy pulled bullets online and for $4 if you
shoot cast.

Are there still .30 cal pulled bullets available? I thought that dried up a long time
ago.

http://www.polygunbag.com/bullets.html

http://www.hi-techammo.com/

http://www.gibrass.com/projectiles.html

Just 3 that I found in 30 seconds. Lots more out there.

Pulled bullets? I take it, those are bullets which were part of a
cartridge, but got "pulled" for some reason?
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!