Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What do you think about plastic sheds like this:

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 23:53:23 -0500, Ignoramus11285
wrote:

Could a shed like this stand up to, say, 15 years of Illinois
climate.

http://tinyurl.com/29frl9p

I know that I should not put any metal stuff in there that I do not
want to rust, I will use it for regular garden stuff. Would it be a
mistake to buy?

$1,149.99????????????????????

Blink blink....blink......

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053
$564.00

Quite frankly...one could simply build their own wooden shed of good
size, 10x12, etc etc for $500 or less.

either way..you will likely need either a good wood subbase, or pour a
slab.

I put one up, similar to the last one in 1986, and its still just fine,
but then..I live in the desert. Foggy as hell in the winter time
however. Cost me $325 as I recall in '86

Gunner

Gunner Asch