Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Barnes Mike Barnes is offline

Default Tennis racket bug zapper - Aldi. Any good

Dave Starling :
On Jul 3, 6:56*am, Thomas Prufer prufer.pub...@mnet-
online.de.invalid wrote:
My single-layer swatter has small corona discharges which I didn't see until
lying in the dark with dark-adapted eyes, waiting with charger
swatter for the
damn thing to come in once more, for what was its last drink...

Thomas Prufer

I had a look at the Aldi one today and its the three layer version.
They still had around 20 left and the other insect killing products
are also untouched so people must be voting with their wallets.

Next question. Where did you buy your swatter from? I want one now :-)

Mine was from eBay. It's a three-layer one but if you really want a
single-layer you might find one. Search for "electric fly swatter". I've
been using mine for over five years now. Lots of bodies and still on its
original battery.

--
Mike Barnes