Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT trapped a raccoon

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 22:44:22 -0700 (PDT), Vernon Tuck
wrote:

On Jun 22, 8:39*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 09:27:10 -0500, Ignoramus9757

wrote:
Instead of that woodchuck, we trapped a raccoon (according to someone
at home, I have not seen it yet).

What should I do with this MF? Release or speedy trial/execution for
trespassing?

If I am to release him, how would I let him go so that he does not
bite me.

If its a male..simply feed him a few times, then release him. He will
likely become your buddy. They can be a ****load of fun to have around.

If its a female..tote the trap a few miles away and turn her loose.
Female racoons are utter bitches and seldom will mellow enough for pet
status.

Gunner

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Gunner Asch

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1215955656

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be
temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or
you may not have permission to view this page.
Gunner Asch