Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Vernon Tuck Vernon Tuck is offline

Default OT trapped a raccoon

On Jun 22, 8:39*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 09:27:10 -0500, Ignoramus9757

wrote:
Instead of that woodchuck, we trapped a raccoon (according to someone
at home, I have not seen it yet).

What should I do with this MF? Release or speedy trial/execution for
trespassing?

If I am to release him, how would I let him go so that he does not
bite me.

If its a male..simply feed him a few times, then release him. He will
likely become your buddy. They can be a ****load of fun to have around.

If its a female..tote the trap a few miles away and turn her loose.
Female racoons are utter bitches and seldom will mellow enough for pet
status.

Gunner

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Gunner Asch

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1215955656