Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT-Open warfare in chicago

It's Chicago. There are no regular law abiding people, they will shoot
you in the chest just to see the look on your face. As an example of
what normal in Chicago is, take a look at Chicago's finest citizens who
we sent to Washington. The Chimp, the Ballerina, and thunder thighs in
the technicolor pantsuits.

Yeah, well, we saw what they sent to Washington from Texas and they
were ten times worse. The absolute worst bunch we've ever had just
went home in January 2009. How quickly you forget. You must still have
a job...and a house. Ask all the people without jobs and their houses
and you'll find out real quick that the damage done by the last
republican administration is monumental. So far Obama hasn't broken
anything and he's nearly half way through his first term. Count your
blessings. We could still have republicans at the helm.

Except nobody was mentioning anything about Texas, the subject was open
warfare in Chicago. The fact that Obama is half way through his only
term is because the country is holding its collective nose and waiting
him out.

I only brought up Texas as a comparison to what you think is so bad that
came out of Chicago. Between the Bush team and the Obama team I'll take
the Chicago bunch any day of the week. Nothing Obama has done is close
to the damage Bush did, so Chicago is way better than Texas. Count
yourself lucky. And no, the country isn't holding it's nose waiting for
Obama's term to end. It's only you right wings folks that are doing
that. But you would do the same no matter what Democrat was in office.
You think they do a bad job even when they do well. Remember when you
hated Bill Clinton so much you wanted him impeached? Compared to most
presidents he did a good job and you couldn't wait to get rid of him
either. So it's the fact it's a Democrat and nothing else. Obama is
facing a ton of really bad problems right now. He isn't responsible for
creating any of them. So it's not his blunders that have made him lose
popularity it's the negative events that we are getting hit with. But
like I said, even if things were going great you would still say he's
doing a rotten job and the country wanted a republican in his place.
Which is a bunch of bunk, by the way.

Hawke