Doug

Default Help with questions. Old B&D router

(Routerman P. Warner) wrote in message . com...
Good little 1/4" tool. The latest generation of that guy was the
DW(DeWalt) 610, which has been replaced by the 618.
A modest trimmer for light work, would not recommend for router table;
you'll burn it up.
http://www.patwarner.com (Routers)

Pat I have been to your site and it has a lot of information. Let me
rephrase that it has a lot of GOOD information. I would certainly
like to make good use of the tools I have, I don't thinks there is one
of us that buys a tool and does it with the intention of burning it
up.

Pat I know this question is asked repeatedly and I see it through out
these news groups. What would you recommend as a good all around
router and one that would work good in a table. I realize there a lot
of pitfalls to a learning curve, but that is what brought me here. So
give me some pointers.

Thanks