Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bar Fly Bar Fly is offline

Default OT-Open warfare in chicago

"Hawke" wrote in message
On 6/23/2010 5:23 PM, Bar Fly wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message
On 6/22/2010 7:08 PM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Jun 22, 8:21 pm, wrote:

The problem is that liberalizing the gun laws in the areas like
Chicago
won't do anything to reduce the murders and shootings. Giving everyone
the right to buy and have guns will just mean more shootings. The
problems is who lives in Chicago. It's the low class, poor people
living
there who are shooting each other all the time. Changing the gun laws
won't do anything to stop that. Or course, the right thing is to let
regular people have the right to defend themselves no matter what the
outcome.

Please define "regular people."

By regular people I mean ordinary law abiding citizens. As opposed to
non regular people who are police, military, special elites like movie
stars, business moguls, and such. In the anti gun places special
people are allowed the exception to have guns to protect themselves
while everyone else, the regular people, aren't allowed to have them.
The regular people in this context are everyone legally allowed to own
a firearm.

Hawke

It's Chicago. There are no regular law abiding people, they will shoot
you in the chest just to see the look on your face. As an example of
what normal in Chicago is, take a look at Chicago's finest citizens who
we sent to Washington. The Chimp, the Ballerina, and thunder thighs in
the technicolor pantsuits.

Yeah, well, we saw what they sent to Washington from Texas and they were
ten times worse. The absolute worst bunch we've ever had just went home in
January 2009. How quickly you forget. You must still have a job...and a
house. Ask all the people without jobs and their houses and you'll find
out real quick that the damage done by the last republican administration
is monumental. So far Obama hasn't broken anything and he's nearly half
way through his first term. Count your blessings. We could still have
republicans at the helm.

Except nobody was mentioning anything about Texas, the subject was open
warfare in Chicago. The fact that Obama is half way through his only term is
because the country is holding its collective nose and waiting him out.