Doug

Default Help with questions. Old B&D router

"David Babcock" wrote in message news:M6oJb.727352$Tr4.1867984@attbi_s03...

Now, you're serious about doing this crazy stuff again?..........ok
If'n it were me, I would keep the old B&D for trimming and lite duty stuff,
and put down a few for a nice new router to fit in a table. If you look back
at some of the postings about routers in the past you will note one thing,
most of us sawdust nuts have more than one router. There aren't many things
that are time consuming/aggravating/PITA than having to disconnect, change
the bit, reset the depth......etc, etc, on just one router.
Oh, it can be done, but,............ he that has the most routers wins!

Dave

I want to thank you for your recommendation, I have no problem with a
having more than one router around. As you can imagine I want to make
the best use of the tools I have on hand. If that be getting a
different router along with a table then so be it. As I work towards
my goal I do not need to throw out every option and start new. It
helps me to have a working plan that will grow with me. My wife has
bought off on the idea of my investing in new tools, it she see the
payoff continuing to use the old ones in addition to the new works.

And I must disagree, he who dies with the most frogs wins!!