JAW

Default Recommend a good woodworking store/outlet

I am just starting out woodworking, and I am looking for a good
woodworking store/outlet/mill within 30 miles of Dayton, Ohio, USA. I do
have a TS (Craftsman circa 1960's handed down from grandfather), a Jet
6" Jointer and a router table I built myself (with a Hitachi 12MV
router). I am looking for more tools (drill press, plainer, and band
saw), dust collection equipment, and finish equipment. Also looking for
GOOD plywood and hardwood stock. I mainly want to work in red/white oak
and cherry building furniture, cabinetry and interior finishes.

I have stopped at the Rockler store in Cincinnati on Kempler Ave. They
have a good supply of items (lots of hardware), but are lacking on a
selection of tools, plus it is about 60 miles from where I live.

I do frequent the local lumber store, Lowes and Home Depot, but they
are too diverse in their offerings and tend not to concentrate on the
woodworker.

I also order some supplies online (Rockler, Woodworker, Lee Valley) but
these are not places I would want to pick out materials and buy large
tools from (I like to have someone local to kick around in case of
problems), though I did buy the jointer online and am happy with it so far.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Jerry