Doug

Default Help with questions. Old B&D router

(T.) wrote in message ...

If you were me how do you see this router getting its best use? snip

Meaningless question. I doubt seriously our uses would be anything
alike. So, nothing I say would apply.

I appreciate your feedback but must disagree with this statement.
This forum functions on interactive dialogue. Each of us has an
interactive dialogue on different levels, at home I have it with my
wife, at work I have it with my co-workers, here I have it with a
world forum. I asked this question because I want your opinion and
that of everyone else. So I ask again, if you were me how do you see
this router getting its best use? If you have no opinion don't give
one, if anyone else does I would love to here it.

Thanks