Posted to uk.d-i-y
TheScullster TheScullster is offline

Default Fitting and outdoor tap for a hose

"Matthew.Ridges" wrote

Basically the kitchen is at the back of the house and I want to fit a tap
to the outside at the back as fitting it in the front would be a bit long
winded I guess ?

So I was wondering how I would do this. Under the kicthen sink it the
usual water pipe, hot and cold.

Currently I'm using a hozelock fitting under the kitchen sink and draggin
the hosing through the house to front door to front garden which has
gotten me into a spell of bother with my wife lol...

So yeah time to do it properly I guess.

Total idiots guide needed please lol

If you don't mind using self cutting tap take-offs, then this would be a
starting point
http://www.ultimatehandyman.co.uk/fi...utside_tap.htm

Phil