Duncan Lees

Default Choosing location for kitchen appliances

Mark Webb wrote:
I was also told that a dishwasher would go under the draining side of a
1.5 bowl sink. Is this right?

I'm not sure about the bowl capacity. You'd probably have to measure up
the sink wou want to use to make sure it all fits. I figured it would be
possible measuring the sink in my current house, and happened to see the
setup in Homebase when I was looking round. There were two 600mm wide
units, one housed the bowl and was a normal cupboard. The other was the
front to the dishwasher. I plan to do the same, but with a slim line
model.

-Duncan