Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Tennis racket bug zapper - Aldi. Any good

ericp wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 21:11:58 +0100, Simon C. . wrote:

Never seen these before. Do they work OK? Only a fiver at Aldi tomo
but it will be tricky for me to get to Aldi so don't want to make the
effort if they're rubbish.

TIA

http://www.aldi-stores.co.uk/uk/html...uys3_14654.htm

Only attract moths. Flies etc ignore them as they are not interested
in UV light.

Is that definitely the case? Just that Aldi also have a UV jobbie on
sale today as well, and I had intended to nip down and get one to take
out the current plague of houseflies in the kitchen... :-(

http://www.aldi-stores.co.uk/uk/html...uys3_14653.htm

David