Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pressurewasher Power

Following on from my how to strip/clean outside walls of flakey paint
I had a play with my small domestic PW and that removed about 90% of
the paint without too much bother using the rotating "pulse" jet. The
other lances I have didn't really shift anything.

The book for this PW says 80 bar working and 5.5l/min. How much more
effective is a more commercial one of the sort one might hire, say
120bar 11l/min, be in comparison?

Do you get a choice of lance with a hire PW ie normal fan type or one
of these rotating pulse things?

--
Cheers
Dave.