Silvan

Default WARNING - PHONEY EBAY E-MAIL

Charlie Self wrote:
He smashed her computer with a sledge hammer after that.

What did he do to the person at fault, his wife?

I'm not aware that he did anything in particular. I'd imagine he yelled and
screamed and the vein on his forehead bulged out. I would have been ****ed
too.

information. I'm not sure if anything ever came of it as far as using
attempts to access the old account to track the perps.

You'll never know if he doesn't have his computer up.

How would I know whether he has his computer up or not? I figure that's
between him and the police. They know which account numbers were stolen.
It's none of my concern.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/