Posted to cam.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer
Jon Green Jon Green is offline

Default Nagered hard drive;'(..

On 25/06/2010 16:04, Huge wrote:
Nor indeed, my precious collection of techno-junk. I expect somone, somewhere
will want it. As I said, the PDP11 and other assorted computing relics
already went to Bletchley Park.

Sadly, my beloved 11/70 went to the scrapper after it got damp in
temporary storage and wouldn't come out to play ever after. Corroded
boards and drives apart, there's just way too much wire-wrap to diagnose!

Along with a fair load of other techno-junk, I've still got the first
computer I owned, a Sharp MZ-80K. (Not the first one I programmed; that
was a mainframe, and doubtless Kingston Poly (as was) scrapped it many
moons ago.) It still worked when I last tested it.

Jon
--
SPAM BLOCK IN USE! To reply in email, replace 'deadspam'
with 'green-lines'.