Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] pjlusenet@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Wasp's nest in/under window sill - how to remove

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:55:44 +0100, "Mr. Benn"
wrote:

"Duncan Di Saudelli" wrote in message

"Duncan Di Saudelli" wrote in message
Thanks for pointers/experience/stories/advice

Indeed - some useful approaches there. I've opted to wait and see what
happens. If they don't nbother me and don't cause damage I'll leave them
be.

I wouldn't! They will become a problem at some stage. It's better to deal
with it early.

Agreed. I once had a nest in our loft.
Left it thinking it wasn't a problem.
After a while some kind of sap from the nest seeped into the
plasterboard of the ceiling and weakened it.
Had to get the nest removed and ceiling repaired.