Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Verizon Charging for Local (Landline)Calls

On Jun 23, 12:23*pm, George wrote:
On 6/22/2010 10:03 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

On Jun 22, 5:39 pm, *wrote:
Hello,

Verizon wants to charge me, by the minute, for local, landline calls.
Does anyone else have that problem?

? *What is their justification? *Is this a sudden change? *Were you
alerted by one of those enclosed small-type notices that nobody reads?
What was your previous situation with them? *How long did it last?
Or did you just sign up with them for phone?

Interested, so please post details.

Sorry, ir seems to be a rule that details must always be omitted for
some reason. That way it can develop into a 100 post thread of folks
trying to guess the answers to questions like yours...

I thought my questions were perfectly germane to a general question
like yours. It gave almost no information, so naturally one seeks
more.