Posted to alt.home.repair
The Henchman[_6_] The Henchman[_6_] is offline

Default Good paint

"RickH" wrote in message
Wow, I used that new Behr paint from Home Depot yesterday, the one
with the paint/primer in one.

Holy cow, thats good paint, was covering a dark red wall with beige
and was dredding needing 3 coats (which I've needed in the past over
this red). The Behr paint did it in one coat, it sure lives up to the
commercial.

Tell us in three years when the paint begins to peel. This product is too
new to recommend. It needs a long term test.

Always do two coats of paint. It's to cover up painter mistakes, not paint
mistakes. What's the cure time on this all in one stuff. Did it get tacky
after 10 seconds like it should?