William Graham

Default OT - Coulter

"netnews.comcast.net" wrote in message
news:ElvJb.203276$8y1.710836@attbi_s52...
Been reading Noam Chomsky "literature" recently eh.....

"Mark" wrote in message

Oh neil... are you listening??? -- Based on your comments here, I'm
wondering if perhaps you spent your 30 years around shrinks as *a

patient*
Now you're probably an out-patient -- if not, its okay. We all lie, at
least according to you -- and the resident nazi; gitszmo or whatever

his
name is. Did you guys escape from an old Laugh In skit?

Anyone who lets that Skank Coulter into their head, pro or con, is in
need of professional help.

I've read some of her stuff, she's an embarrassment.

What she is, is not liberal. - Refreshing, to me.........