Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why are schools dumping auto shop, wood shop, and metal shop?

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 04:12:41 -0700 (PDT), Andrew VK3BFA
wrote:

No one has conquered that place for 2,000 years - cut your losses,
pull out, save your (and my country) troops lives, and let the Afghans
fight it out amongst themselves. (Which is what they do when theres no
Foreign Infidel Invader to fight with)

So you are claiming that the British never conquered Afghanistan?

Funny...the history books dispute your buffoonery. Took em 3
tries..but..the Brits finally did.

My but you really are an ignorant buffoon, arent you, eh wot?

Gunner

Gunner Asch