Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A sad tale of two wrecked newsgroups

On 6/23/2010 5:36 AM, Steve Barker wrote:
On 6/22/2010 9:11 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
In ,
wrote:

You should hear the Southern pronunciation for "Renault".

Would that be "REN-awlt" or "REE-nawlt" ?

Yep, the last one. ROTFLMAO

TDD

The last one was how i grew up hearing it.

Did You grow up in The Southeast? I speak several American dialects
including Hillbonics, Yankbonics and of course Ebonics. I have to be
able to understand a wide variety of languages in order to take care
of my business dealings with people. I'm getting pretty good at the
job of communicating with people who's English is colored by their
native tongue of Urdu or Hindi. Understanding those folks is very
important for the purposes of tech support concerning data and telecom
systems. 8-)

TDD