Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default A sad tale of two wrecked newsgroups

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 6/22/2010 9:48 AM Kyle spake thus:

If you want to talk politics, if you want to trash and insult any
given public figure, regardless of your political leaning, you are
free to do soŠIN THE FRAKKING POLITICS NEWSGROUPS. And those who are
inclined to engage in those heated conversations can do so there.

To be honest, I just think that some political discussions are more
interesting here as opposed to those political groups.

And apparently people like HeyBub, who's waaaay over there on the
opposite side of the aisle from me, enjoy it as well.

You can always choose not to read those threads ...

Sure, you can choose not to read the OT threads. How do you choose not
to read the ON topic threads into which so many here INSIST on
interjecting their own perverted version of politics? The damn
right-wingers who bash Obama and the whole democratic party every god
damn day are even more annoying than your left-winged off topic stuff.

This is a.h.r., for god's sake, let's try to stick with the ****ing
topic from time to time.

YMMV.