Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_5_] Josepi[_5_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

Was that the same advise as the guy telling you that 120 volt won't really
hurt you and all you had to do was keep one hand in your pocket at all time?
Bad display of ignorance. Note the sock puppets present.

If you knew how many times I have been involved in electrical accidents for
120 volt contacts and flashes of personnel it would make you shriek.
Fortunately, nobody I was close to, every died from one or HV for that
matter. Just a lot of burn treatments, raised antibody testing and eye
treatments for flash damage.

"Bill" wrote in message
We're human, huh? Accidents can happen sooo easily. I was recently
accused of worrying too much. Me, can you imagine that! : )

Bill

Larry Jaques wrote:
Because of the insulation,
I missed the flatwire cable for the water heater. The result was
blinding as I ran the Tiger saw through the outer wall and into the
wire as I cut the rectangular hole for the microwave and stove vent.