Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A sad tale of two wrecked newsgroups

On 6/22/2010 11:55 AM, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 6/22/2010 2:56 AM The Daring Dufas spake thus:

"Dufas" is a proper name you big silly. Just like "Pennington"
or "Aceveds".

I always wondered about that. (Well, not always; wasn't born wondering
about it.) So it isn't the same as "doofus". Thanks for clearing that up.

Probably pronounced "do-FA", right?

You may pronounce it as you wish, it matters not since I can't
hear you. You should hear the Southern pronunciation for "Renault".

TDD