Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Invasion of the red ants

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:44:51 -0400, "h"
wrote:

But no self-respecting southern ant would eat instant grits

Well, he's from Missouri. Just t'aint the real south there and it's a
good way to use them instant sorts up when your Idaho born hubby comes
back with a 5 lb sack of the pestiferous things and looks confused when
you issue a few 'southernisms at his head'. I reckon they make the
instant type to kill ants and yankees. Didn't kill the yankees (tough
critters) but kept 'em away from the real stuff so the price is low.
Hehehe they H'aint be knowin what they be missin!

Sorry, I was born in New Orleans and I think grits are cat box filler. Yech!
Don't think all southerners eat that crap, 'cause we don't.

You must like hominy grits. Yuck!

Nuttin like a pot of bawlt grits -- Dixie Lily brand..

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2277/...05119bac79.jpg