Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default OT trapped a raccoon

On Jun 22, 10:27*am, Ignoramus9757
wrote:
Instead of that woodchuck, we trapped a raccoon (according to someone
at home, I have not seen it yet).

What should I do with this MF? Release or speedy trial/execution for
trespassing?

If I am to release him, how would I let him go so that he does not
bite me.

I had almost the same experience, but worse. I came home from a job at
2:00AM and found the trap that I had set for a woodchuck occupied by a
skunk. I duct-taped a hook onto the end of a ten-foot pole and managed
to open the trap from behind. The skunk took off in one direction,
and I in the other, neither of us the worse for the experience.

I didn't get sprayed - there was no spraying - but my heart rate sure
did get up there!

The woodchuck was finally dealt with when my wife bounced a rock off
its ass, and it waddled away indignently, never to be seen again.