Posted to uk.d-i-y
PhilB PhilB is offline

Default Supplementary bonding and testing

I know that suppementary bonding has been done to death but we're in the
process of selling our house and the purchasers have had an electrical
inspection. One of the items uncovered is 'No supplementary bonding found
in bathroom' which he has classified as 'requires urgent attention'. The
purchasers are using this as a lever on price.

I've just fished out my copy of the 16th edition regs which classifies this
shortcoming as 'requires improvement' but can anyone tell me whether this
classification changed in the 17th edition regs?

Any insight greatly appreciated.

Phil