Posted to alt.home.repair
keith keith is offline

Default Good paint

On Jun 21, 2:13*pm, Andrew Barss wrote:
hibb wrote:

: On Jun 21, 1:00 pm, RickH wrote:
: Wow, I used that new Behr paint from Home Depot yesterday, the one
: with the paint/primer in one.
:
: Holy cow, thats good paint, was covering a dark red wall with beige
: and was dredding needing 3 coats (which I've needed in the past over
: this red). The Behr paint did it in one coat, it sure lives up to the
: commercial.

: I used that for the room I just painted. It worked well and I only had
: to do two coats instead of a coat or primer and two coats of paint.

I used the Behr exterior stucco paint (primer+paint in one) to paint a
gueshouse a year ago, and it's great stuff. *Goes on well, covers well,
holds up great.

I just bought some Behr paint to touch up some trim. Crap stuff.
Dripped like crazy. It's back to Benjamin Moore for me.