Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Cascade

Douglas Stanley wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 06:31:31 -0400, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

-snip-
2. They can justify it because their product is guaranteed & if it
looks weird [which it does after being froze] you can take it back and
get it replaced.[once you realize that they haven't just changed the
formula for some reason]

Jim

The rep specifically said "Do not return the product to the store."

The rep has to say that. But I have *never* tried to return a
defective product to where I bought it and not been able to get a
refund, replacement or store credit.

They offered me a wad of coupons.

I'd have said thanks for the coupons, accepted them for my troubles. .
.. then returned the product to the store.

Jim