Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A sad tale of two wrecked newsgroups

On 6/22/2010 3:22 AM, harry wrote:
On Jun 21, 10:13 pm, wrote:
On Jun 21, 2:10 pm, wrote:

I would like to suggest that all of you regulars of alt.home repair

I would suggest that you stop posting OFF TOPIC crap to THIS
group...especially without marking it OT.

I always mark my OT stuff as OT Please yourself if you want to
respond.
I respond to questions arising if they are about general scientific
principles as I have no ideas out your working practices n the USA.
I haven't posted anything to the other sites you mention.
The usual cause of various sites failing is the advertising of Chinese
junk which gadually swamps the site. No-one responds to that.
I notice that the threads I start are usually the longest ones so
obviously some people find my OTs interesting.
What happened to free speech in America? There's people here like
ostriches, don't want to hear facts or, more importantly) other
people to hear them either.

Harry my friend, some people are channel selector impaired. 8-)

TDD