Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Abby Sunderland - Uh oh...

On Jun 22, 7:54*am, Jack Stein wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 21, 10:13 am, Jack Stein wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 20, 11:14 am, Jack Stein wrote:
Why don't you just call him a douche-nozzle like your fukking coon't
buddy robocop! *That usually works well.
Sounding more like a Liberal every day. LOLOL
What gives me great pleasure is the knowledge that calling Stein a
douche-nozzle has really got under his skin.
Well chuckles, it gives me great pleasure pointing out your banal,
childish, homophobic, sexist retorts.

Makes him a LOOOOOZERRR
Do you think you added in enough extra letters there bozo? *How old are
you, 12?

It is probably true that even a 12-year old can see that you're a
hatin' fundy. But I have seen sanctimonious closet cases like you
before, Jack. You're text-book.

I think your only use for a text-book would be to sit on it so you can
reach your keyboard...

You see, Jack... I am not homophobic at all,

Well you sure talk like one. *You see, attempting to denigrate someone
by saying something they said "sounds gay" *or thinking you can impugn
one's reputation by saying they are "infatuated with male coonts" are
guideposts to a homophobic sexist. *"Douche-nozzle" is probably just
juvenile tripe, but combined with the rest of your garbage might warrant
a deeper look by your PC friends.

but I have a problem with those who don't have the courage to come out
of the closet.

Homophobes don't often need to come out of the closet, their language
betrays their phobia.

Besides, you already have demonstrated your infatuation with 12-year
old male coont. That is a bit sick.

Your imagination is a bit sick, even for a twisted, 12 year old
homophobic sexist... Maybe not.

--
Jack
If Ignorance is Bliss, You must be One Happy Liberal!http://jbstein.com

Give it up, Jack. I suggest that when you find yourself in a hole to
stop digging.
We have established your latency now all you have to do is 'man' up to
it.

Oh, and btw, when I see a 250 burly guy flip his wrist whilst
exclaiming "Ooooo how abtholutely Fabuuuulouth!!" whilst fondling a
pink feather boa....I think that he sounds gay. A simple observation.
That does not make me homophobic. Also, my astute observation of your
latency doesn't make me homophobic either. So get a life, Douche-
nozzle, you're boring me.