Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Wall and Electric

Bill wrote:

I was looking at lighting at Menards. I know I want simple
fluorenscent lighting that works when it's cold and can be seen but
not heard. I sort of recollect someone mentioning the "American
Fluorescent Lighting" company, possibly in low regard (cheap
ballasters?). They made many of the simple fixtures I saw at
Menards. Is the prevailing regard for CFL products negative?

Perhaps anecdotal, but my experiences with American Florescent has been far
less than satisfying. They are generally low priced units - for a reason...

Lighting is a whole-nuther can of worms... For an instant, I saw light
at the end of the tunnel!

Was it getting bigger?

--

-Mike-