Posted to alt.home.repair
jimmy jimmy is offline

Default Toilet started to clog frequently

I had a toilet cloggin on ocassion for years and years, I removed it once
took it out in the driveway and gave the trap a power flush..A lot of
calcium material built came out, I reinstalled the toilet and then 2 years
after that flush I replaced it with a new unit.
It seems the new units from what I have been told is finished internally,
where the older units are not leaving the rough iron to the hold deposits..2
years now and no problems...
"Ignoramus32553" wrote in message
We have a particular toilet on the second floor, that started to clog
from time to time. Every time I could unclog it (I do not recall the
name of the tool, it has a rubber bulb and is made to push water
forcefully when its handle is pushed), but it bothers me and I would
like to know how I can resolve this permanently.

thanks