Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] mjmwallace@gmail.com is offline

Default Anyone have/seen the FWW 1975-2009 Archive DVD-ROM?

Andy,

I know this isn't the same, but Popular Woodworking digital copies are
excellent. They
contain everything, including the ads. It's easy to browse and print.
I use it frequently
tho I don't have every year.

I still have my hard copy archive. Every now and then, I take a copy
and read before
falling asleep.

Perhaps, you should direct your questions to Fine Woodworking? Ask for
some samples!
If the scans are like the PDF files that you have access to for $14 a
year, they are VERY
good.

MJ

a) how useful do you find it, vs. the hardcopy magazine with the annual

b) How high quality are the scans? I use the magazine (e.g., the reader
gallery) for project ideas and inspiration, and would be disappointed if
the scans are low enough resolution that they aren't as nice as the
printed photos.