Posted to alt.home.repair
ELGY ELGY is offline

Default Toilet started to clog frequently

"Ignoramus32553" wrote in message
We have a particular toilet on the second floor, that started to clog
from time to time. Every time I could unclog it (I do not recall the
name of the tool, it has a rubber bulb and is made to push water
forcefully when its handle is pushed), but it bothers me and I would
like to know how I can resolve this permanently.

Sounds like a problem I had once. One of the kids dropped a plastic lid
from a bottle in the toilet and it caught just at the outlet at the bottom
of the toilet. If I used the plunger, it would turn the lid crosswise in
the opening and let the toilet flush. It soon would turn the other way and
block the opening. It had to pull the toilet to find the problem and easily
fix it.
Elgy