Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Outdoor light problem

On Jun 21, 10:18*am, Thomas wrote:
I had a similar issue with my light pole in the yard. Never worked but
I never tried fix it until one day in my basement I noticed bare wires
coming through the concrete block, not attached to anything...

As others have suggested, find out if there is voltage at the light
post. If not, then you have to figure out how the light post is
getting fed. It could be direct from the switch box, or it could be
taken from one of the other two lights or it could be tapped from the
cable between the switch and the other lights using a seperate
junction box.